Wednesday 19 September 2012

Papaya Collage with Vanilla Rose

Hello Friends,
 
Hope you are having a fabulous week!
 
Today I am going to share with you another Papaya Collage card. This one I changed it up a bit by adding embossing to the background with sponging and I also added the vanilla rose.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
I actually made three of these cards with a different colored rose on each. One was blue, one was pink and this one displayed, vanilla. I posted all three on a demonstrator site to see which one was a hit….guess which one won…?  That’s right, this vanilla rose card. They were all very nice but this one got the most votes :-)  Leave a comment if you want to see the others.
 
Hope you like it too.
 
Remember to book your private in home class. Just a reminder that a private class is different from a party….Contact me for details!
 
Smiles and Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment