Wednesday 28 November 2012

VINTAGE Faux Frame

Hello Friends,
Hope you are enjoying your week so far!
I thought I would share with you a THANK YOU card that I made for my sister-in-law.
She is a dear dear lady. This year she gave our family a gift of fall family pictures. WOW, did they ever turn out nice.
I wanted to show her our gratitude by giving her a THANK YOU card. She loves vintage just like I do so I gave her this card.
I found this new technique (to me) by Dawn Olchefske. It’s called Faux Frame. She made a beautiful card using that technique so I followed suit and made one very similar to hers but adding the vintage feel to it.
 
Hope you like it :-)
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love York card! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tammy. The touch of blue really brings the neutrals alive.

    ReplyDelete