Thursday 31 May 2012

Today Is The Day

Today is the very last day to order from the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue. You will need to order at my Online Store today to make sure you get the retired products on your wish list.

I'm sad to see some of these great stamp sets retire but I'm really really excited to have seen the new stamp sets and the new colors.

I will be showing off a few new items at my Open House this Saturday, June 2.  We will also get to stamp a little with a few Make It & Take It.....AND don't forget the prizes....little ones and the Grand Prize!!  But you have to be here for those. I can't wait to share them with you!!

COME JOIN ME THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 2 FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE NEW 2012 -2013 CATALOGUE...
Smiles and Blessings,
Tammy

http://www.lovetocreate.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment