Friday 1 June 2012

Another Sneak Peak

Hello Friends,

Happy June 1st .... Today is my birthday ... Yah for me... Don't ask how old I am because I'll just tell you 29 and holding.  Like you haven't heard that before...lol...

Well, let's celebrate today not only because it's my birthday but it's the first day of the NEW  2012 - 2013 CATALOGUE.
Go check it out on my Stampin' Up! website: http://www.lovetocreate.stampinup.net/

Another stamper inspired me to make a little something but first I shall give credit where credit is due. Her name is Jackie Topa. She made these beautiful little tags out of the new 2012 - 2014 In Colors and one of the new stamp sets called Papaya Collage. 

I took what she made a little further and added a tag that says "CELEBRATE" and put it together for a bottle tag on a Sparkling Apple Juice.....

So, what do you think?



Of course, I had to add the pretty paper bouquet that I just made the other day.

What a gift though, eh?

So many ideas you could do with this little tag on the bottle.

I'll be showing this off along with a whole bunch of other goodies tomorrow at my Open House....
Hope to see you there!

Smiles and Blessings,
Tammy
http://www.lovetocreate.stampinup.net/

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! Love this idea. It's perfect when you are giving away a bottle. I am going to try to sign up to follow you. I say try because sometimes it isn't successful!

    ReplyDelete