Monday 22 October 2012

Blooming With Kindness Christmas

Hello Friends,
 
I got a new stamp set that I haven’t had the chance to use until today. The set is called ‘Blooming With Kindness’.  I love this set!  You can do so many possibilities with it....And one shown here....Christmas!
 
I embossed the flower with gold embossing powder. The ribbon, brad, pearls and paper rose are added touches.
 
I don’t know how long it takes others to ‘design’ and ‘create’ a card but this one was by far the longest for me....1 ½ hours….silly eh?

I hope you like it!
 
Here is the inside:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy
 

5 comments:

  1. That's a very nice card, Tammy!!
    Love how you made the scalloped edges!
    SherryBee in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Tammy !! I am definitely going to have to make a Christmas card using that flower as well ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I may have to case it. Love the color combination you used. thanks so much for sharing your project.

    ReplyDelete