Thursday 25 October 2012

Scentsational Season - Hot Cocoa Mug

Hello Friends,
 
I’m having so much fun playing with the new framelits in the new Holiday Catalogue.
 
In the Scentsation Season Bundle, (129946) there are 6 stamps: mug, steam for the mug, candy cane, tree, star and a gingerbread man.  On top of all that, you can get little framelits that cut it out for you. GREAT IDEA!
 
I was inspired tonight by my family as they were sipping on some hot chocolate. Here is what I made.
 
 
What do you think?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the Holiday Catalogue! If you haven’t got one, be sure to send me a note to get one to you !
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy
Don't forget to follow me!
 

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, very cute card. I love how you did the steam with the hot chocolate. I don't think I would have thought to trim the bottom. Thanks for sharing!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete