Friday 21 December 2012

FOREVER MINE Framed Wall Art - Merry Christmas!

Hello Friends,
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR in 2013!
 
I thought I would share with you a gift I made my Mom for her birthday which is Dec. 22. Between my sister and I we have 8 kids. I have 5 and she has 3. As far as I know we are both done….
 
So, I made this wall hanging that says “FOREVER MINE” for my Mom. It has each grandchild’s name on it.
 
We live about 2 hours apart but when she came for a visit to see my kids at their Christmas Concert, we gave her this gift. She really liked it. Now all she has to do is find a place where she can show it off. My guess is in her office….where everyone can see it.
 
What do you think? I couldn't put it in the actual frame as there was too much of a glare when taking the picture. In the black frame, it just pops out!
 
Here is her birthday card that went along with it.
 
I probably won’t post too much until the New Year as this is a precious time with family. So, in saying that, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Wishing you all well and happiness through the holiday season. May each one of you and your families be blessed abundantly and have a grand and safe time.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, those are really beautiful. I'll bet they took some time to make. Merrill and I love the card you sent us; I show it off in the living room. Thank you for such a thoughtful and unique card.
    Blessings in the New Year,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cool, so hard to choose, i really love the feel of the entire bedroom, such a fabulous work on the wall art, thanks for sharing this beautiful cards, both are best but second one is unique in comparison to previous.

    Find Wall Art That Fits Your Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. “You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!”
    wall art

    ReplyDelete