Saturday 12 January 2013

Welcome Back - Happy Birthday Son

Hello Friends,
 
WOW, how time flies by! Hope everyone had a great Christmas break! We had a great Christmas holiday. We even did some winter camping! Ya, I know, crazy…..not really…we do have our trailer out at the camp site, however, there are cabins there as well. We booked the cabin. It was nice to have the bathroom close by instead of walking in the cold dark to the out building where the bathroom is located.
 
Anyways, I couldn’t post for a while as it was pretty busy here. Not only Christmas and camping, we just celebrated my son’s 11th birthday. That’s what I’m going to share with you today. The card I made for him.
 
 
 
Hope you like it as much as he did!
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to stop and check out the promotions….a lot is happening…fun fun fun!

Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment