Wednesday 23 January 2013

"You Are My Sunshine"

Hello Friends,
WOW, does life get busy!
In any event, I joined a group called Secret Sisters. Doesn’t that sound like fun? It is a group of ladies where there is an organizer who joins different ladies to be a Secret Sister. So I have a lady, whom I cannot mention, that I send a couple of creations a month. When signing up for this, I and each member are to make one full card and one card front a month and send it off. The lady I have as far as I know, doesn’t have me. I think the organizer tries to set it up that way. I hope to post some fabulous cards and card front that she makes me as a THANK YOU to her. Hopefully she will be watching. However, at the same time, I have to be careful what I post here. I don’t want to give any clues to my Secret Sister. This is a year commitment so I’m not supposed to dwell who my Secret Sister is and I hope that my Secret Sister plays it safe too. I’ll post pictures in another blog entry.
With that all being said, I received my beautiful order from the new Spring Catalogue and started to have some fun.
Here is my card!
For those of you who know me, I have five children so this card has a lot of meaning. For starters, ever since each of my children was in my womb, I sang to them, You Are My Sunshine! And, Stampin’ Up! came up with a single stamp that says exactly that! Secondly, you can see the five butterflies, each one represents my kids. Three pink for my three girls and two pool party to represent my two boys! The bike and background just add that extra springiness to this card.
Well, I hope you like it and THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by!
Smiles & Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment