Tuesday 5 June 2012

Paper Roses

Hello Friends,

It’s been a great day.  There is nothing like heading to the craft room and coming out with a project you can’t believe you just made. 

I absolutely love making flowers…. What’s up with that?  I guess it’s the time of year with weddings and anniversaries.  Flowers are a great gift for that special someone.

I made this center piece for that special someone or someone’s in my life. Don’t want to give too much information out...hehe.   At least the flowers will stay looking fresh for a while J

I bought a tutorial from Leigha Rock on Long Stem Roses a while back.  I put it to good use.  These particular roses that I made are like the Long Stem Rose tutorial but adjusted a bit.

I have posted three pictures just to give you different takes on how it looks.


Please feel free to leave a comment on what you think or perhaps send me a message. (Those are nice to get too.)

Here is the first picture taken on my kitchen table.


Top view.

Side view.


Don’t forget to check out the new 2012 – 2013 Catalogue.

Also, sign up for a class today.  You can see my classes posted on EVENTS.

I am looking forward to crafting with you.

Smiles and Blessings,
Tammy

“A card is like a hug but with a fold in the middle.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment