Sunday 3 June 2012

What A Great Weekend!

Hello Friends,
 
WOW!! We had a very busy weekend!  It all started on Friday, June 1st as my family spoiled me by celebrating my ?#? birthday.  It was so much fun sharing my birthday with them!
 
On Saturday, June 2, it was my Open House….WOW… everything looked great!  There were a lot of other events happening in the surrounding area, as we live out in the country, such as Grads, Rodeo's, Home Business Show and garage sales... so the numbers were lower than we expected, however, the good news is that there have been a few that are requesting another so they can come to it.(date yet to be announced or I may have a private show)  The display table ROCKED!  The Make It & Take Its were fabulous too.
 
Sunday was our family day.  My awesome husband decided to surprise our kids by getting them a quad…..so guess what we did….quadded…. is that a word?? Quadded…..lol…
 
Anyways, I had a bit of time and snuck off to my craft room and decided to challenge myself by making a Long Stem Paper Rose. WOW!!! It turned out pretty good….
 
I want to first dedicate this Rose to my family for everything they do for me and for everything they do for each other.  I love you guys to bits!! BTTS (Bigger Than The Sky)
 
 
 
 
Secondly, with all the celebrations going on with Grad….I want to dedicate this Rose to them…CONGRATS!!!
 
 
 
 
Now, with weddings and anniversaries coming up, I want to dedicate this Rose to those romantics out there! The bottle shown is Sparkling Apple Juice.
 
 
 
 
Thanks again for all your support and encouragement!
 
Don’t forget to check out the New 2012-2013 Catalogue.  There are fun fresh colors along with lots of new stamp sets that I can't wait to create with you. 
 
There are lots of promotions for those who want to be a hostess!!! And for those who want to become a Demonstrator or Hobbyist and get your stamps at a discount.
 
Check out my EVENTS at so you can book your spot early for upcoming classes or book your own private class.
 
Smiles and Blessings!
Tammy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment