Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wedding Shower Card

Hello Friends,
 
I’m going to share with you one of the cards that I had to keep quiet until today!
 
I went to a wedding shower yesterday and it was so nice to see the beautiful bride to be and her family and friends.
 
It’s nice to custom make a card to the bride’s wedding colors.  I found out her colors and I went to work.  I added a little 3D to have the 'WOW' factor to it.
 
The only sad thing about this card is that the color Concord Crush is now retired, however, it was perfect for the colors of her wedding. Her colors are purple and yellow…..beautiful together.
 
Here is the card I made especially for her:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed this post!
 
If you have any custom crafting you would like to do….get in contact with me.
 
Smiles and Blessings,
Tammy
 
 
"A card is like a ((hug)) but with a fold in the middle."

1 comment:

  1. I went to a wedding shower yesterday and it was so nice to see the beautiful bride to be and her family and friends.top wedding songs

    ReplyDelete